Below are the specifications of the chosen product.
- RGB [A4: 21 x 29,7 cm full bleed] or other measures indicated by the customer
- CMYK [A4: 21 x 29,7 full bleed + 5mm trim per side] or other measures indicated by the customer
- One revision granted (first proposal, first revision)
HOW WE WORK
- Both vector and raster elements will be used.
- The customer is required to send us logos, texts and any other element necessary for the timely success of the project.
- The customer will be sent a first draft realized according to our creativity. The final concept will be developed according to any comments sent to us by the customer exclusively via email. One revision is included in the price.
N.B. Raster graphics have inherent file size limitations. It is very important to grant us the chance to work on files not only of large dimensions (intended in terms of width and height) but also of excellent quality (at least 300DPI, which is the standard for professional printing).
WHAT YOU GET
N.1 graphic file in the following formats:
- JPEG RGB
- PDF CMYK
- Vector RGB PDF (if the concept if fully vector)
- Vector CMYK PDF (if the concept is fully vector)
- Kodak certified PDF digital blueprint on request only