Below are the specifications of the chosen product.
- Commercial fonts (millions of fonts on the web) reworked in a creative way
- Vector images (present on the web) edited in a creative way
- Multiple colors
- One revision granted (first proposal, first revision)
- MP4 format video
- Variable length between 15″ and 30″
- “Royalty free” Music
HOW WE WORK
- The logo will be made entirely with vector graphics.
- Mock-up raster* will be attached for possible use on social media
- Any raster effects* will be applied to the logo in PNG version** for use on social media and/or print media
- The customer will be sent 3 (three) freehand “sketches” by email to show the initial proposals. The final logo will be developed on the basis of the sketch indicated by the customer exclusively via email. One revision is included in the price.
- For the logo animation, video templates in FullHD or 4K will be used.
- If explicitly requested by the customer, the logo original colors will be kept as much as possible.
- The customer will have the right to choose between a more minimal or a more cinematic layout.
- A low resolution preview will be sent to the customer for approval, before the final render.
*Vector graphics have a number of visual limitations that are easily bypassed by programs such as Adobe Photoshop, which work with raster (pixel-based, not vector-based) graphics. A logo with raster effects loses its vector characteristics and, consequently, its peculiar characteristic of being able to be resized without loss of resolution. Yet, the logo will be delivered in large format (minimum 4000 x 3000 px at 300dpi) so that it can also be easily used on printed paper.
**The PNG format supports transparency, and as a result, the logo can be placed over photos or other images without any problems.
WHAT YOU GET
N.1 logo saved in the following formats:
- Vector PDF
- Vector EPS
- Vector SVG
- Mockup in J-PEG format at 300dpi (variable size)
- PNG with transparent background at 300dpi (minimum 4000 x 3000 px)
N.1 video saved in the following formats:
- High Quality MP4
- Compressed MP4 for the social media